Thursday, December 24th, 2009 | Author: onesadmonkey
These are some games that I play when no one is looking:
- Pretending someone is chasing you and you have to open your car door/front door with a key quickly
- squishing people’s heads with my fingers or exploding their heads with my mind.
- Practicing my ninja skills in a public bathroom. Sitting in a stall doing number 2 when someone else walks into the bathroom. I see if I can remain extra quiet so that he does not notice there is someone else in the bathroom with him.
- Creating entire backstories to random strangers I see walking on the street. Imagining the dialogue of strangers talking to each other.
- Imagining parts of the carpet are made of lava.
- Pretending I have control over a rain droplet as it forms on a window and then slowly slides down collecting other rain droplets along the way down, becoming bigger and faster until it slides off.
- that a Broadway musical number requires that I feather dust, vacuum and scrub toilets while I am feather dusting, vacuuming and scrubbing toilets.
- making a dead shrimp carcass talk and do bad impressions of W.C. Fields as it tries desperately to charm a salt shaker.
- Pretending that my shadow is actually doing that to you (instead of just doing that to your shad0w).
- Pretending an eraser can erase more than just things on paper.
- that my two fingers (index and middle) are the legs of a tiny man who can walk and jump on top of cars in parking lots and slide down the car hoods.